We can operate on a traditional license fee, install plan and ongoing support charges, based on your overall usage requirements taking into consideration factors such as:
- Number of users internally within buying organisation
- Number of auction events going through the system
- Total estimated value of auctions going through the system
- Support requirements within buying organisation before, during and after events
- Any bespoke requirements such as additional reporting
- Any required management of end suppliers
However, we also are very keen on pushing our no cost option (NoCo). A high percentage of our business globally comes through our NoCo approach, which we have pioneered in India. Using this model we work on the basis of free configuration, implementation and support for our clients (buying organisations) and their suppliers. Their is no direct cost for usage of the system to our clients. We make our revenue through charging the end suppliers fees for usage of the system, such as:
- Fee per auction for suppliers to participate
- In other cases we also look at taking percentages within agreed bands and limits, capped, of the overall tender values where this is more appropriate.
- This eliminates any form of CAPEX expenditure on the part of our client / buying organization.
NexTenders are flexible and happy to discuss which of our models works best, either due to commercial restraints, compliance issues or sector based nuances, or look at a blended approach.
Please get in touch and we can talk this through in more detail…