Nextenders are pleased to confirm that they will be a sponsor of eWorld Purchasing and Supply 2014. A key event in the UK procurement calendar, it will take place at the QEII Conference Centre in Central London on March 4th 2014.
Established in 2001, eWorld Purchasing and Supply is focused on the leading-edge technologies and techniques available to procurement and supply chain professionals.
Nextenders in delighted to be returning to the event. It will be showcasing the latest versions of NexProcure and NexProcureLite and taking the opportunity to engage with those dealing with real-world challenges of procurement.
eWorld Purchasing and Supply is renowned for its casino online cutting-edge education programme and hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions. Some of the hot topics that are bound to be covered include:
- Future trends and market conditions
- Data driven procurement
- Procurement’s future in driving business value
- Improving collaboration across the enterprise
- Stakeholder engagement and change management
- Soft skills for procurement professionals
- Intelligent sourcing & risk management
- Sustainable procurement strategies
- e-Invoicing and Procure-to-Pay
- The pros & cons of moving to the cloud
Attendance is free for senior executives from the commercial, public and third sectors. Go to the eWorld Purchasing and Supply website to register. Attendance at eWorld Purchasing and Supply also counts towards ongoing CPD points for CIPS Members.
The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre
View the QEII Conference Centre on a map.